Rental Policies & Lease
Below is a summary of the policies outlined in our formal lease
agreement. This page is meant as an overview only, the lease you are expected
to sign contains additional details designed to protect both yours and the
landlord's rights. If you have any questions, be sure to
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m., check-out time: 10 a.m.
- A Damage/Security deposit will be required on each property. Briar
Point; $1,000. #11 Freeman Lane: $750.
- Occupancy may not exceed maximum occupancy of property (13 persons
for Briar Point, 7 persons for Freeman Lane)
- No more than three cars are allowed at Briar Point, two cars at
Freeman Lane, without prior written permission of the landlord.
- No pets or animals allowed on the premises. In the event any pets (or
residue of pets) are viewed on the premises, the Damage/Cleaning deposit will
- The properties may not be used for functions or gatherings involving
more than the maximum occupancy unless permission is granted by the landlord
and an additional agreed upon rental fee is paid prior to occupancy.
- Air conditioning is provided for your comfort. Please keep windows
and doors closed when A/C is in use. Following two warnings for failure to
comply with this policy, the A/C will be shut down for the term of the
- No smoking is allowed within any of the buildings. Smoking is allowed
- We supply bed linens and bath towels, but not beach towels. Please do
not remove our towels or linens from the premises.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times in and around
the pool area. We are not responsible for any accident, injury or damage caused
around this area if resulting from failure to comply with this policy.
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining the rental in a clean
condition during occupancy and must leave it in the same condition as when they
checked-in. The tenant is responsible for any damage, breakage, or loss to the
property outside of ordinary wear and tear or damage by unavoidable casualties
such as fire, etc...
- In the event of any fire, casualty, or natural disaster, the tenant
agrees to hold the landlord harmless. If such an event requires the tenant
vacating the property, the landlord agrees to refund monies based on a mutually
- If the tenant is unable to view the property prior to entering into a
lease, neither the landlord, nor their agents shall be held responsible if the
property does not meet the tenant's expectations.
- You may not lease or sublet, nor permit others to occupy the property
without prior written approval of the landlord.
- You must put keys on dining area table prior to departure. A fourty
dollar ($40) fee will be deducted from the rental deposit for each key not
- In the event of cancellation, the rental amount will be refunded only
if the property can be re-rented for the same period. In all cases, there is a
two hundred dollar ($200) cancellation fee.
- The tenant will be charged seventy-five dollars ($75/Freeman Lane) or
one hundred dollars ($100/Briar Point) for each hour that the property is
occupied after the agreed upon check out time.
- In the event that the tenant violates any provision of the lease, the
landlord shall be entitled to retain the Damage/Cleaning Deposit.
- No additional sleeping arrangements are to be brought onto the
- The rental of 11 Freeman Lane does not include the use of the two car
home :: briar point ::
11 freeman ln. :: floorplans/video ::
availability :: contact us ::